Friday, May 15, 2009

"Bucket" list

As I sit here, dying painfully and slowly from affliction-by-grey-cubicle, my heart darts out to different experiences and adventures that (sometimes) I just...crave. This is a "bucket" list of sorts, not necessarily to accomplish before I die (hopefully), but perhaps to experience in the next year!

1. Learn to hangglide, buy the equipment, get a license, take a friend with me. - $500
2. Sit in an empty parking lot in Crystal Cove on a Sunday, paint a sunset with watercolor and acrylics
3. Take pictures of all the different restaurants I go to, all the different foods I eat
4. Make a cookbook of my favorite recipes
5. Do some serious spelunking
6. Join a good boxing gym
7. Be able to rockclimb with minimal equipment
8. Cook a fabulous 4 course French meal with a goat cheese tart, blackberry currant champagne.
9. Climb Halfdome.
10. Take someone on the most innovative, fun picnic ever.
11. Get better at salsa and tango, go to clubs more often.
12. Get my license and a motorcycle - a few thousand $.
13. Throw a masquerade party for friends.
14. Fly a falcon.
15. Watch the Lion King musical.
16. Go salsa dancing in Spain, sip coffee in France, watch the stars in Greece, and drive on the Autobon.
17. Get two huskie-mix dogs.
18. One more tattoo
19. Learn to sail
20. Start a bookclub. - This is slowly, but steadily underway!

Maybe in the next few years.

1 comment: