Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I am so hungry for adventure my heart is soon to burst. I long to feel silken clouds trail wispy strands through my fingers and hear my heartbeat drum in the crevices of dark earth. I want to meet the star-swept horizon and look it in the eyes, feel the far and high rock beneath my feet. I need to see what's over the mountain, and ever on, ever on.

Show me rich cultures of laughter and wine, what desperation breaks and hope springs free. The courage of humanity in brimming, staunch faith; innovation and creativity daring to escape that neutrality of sarcastic agnosticism, that guise of unthinking, uncaring passivity in the stubborn, shallow dedication to the simplicity of political correctness, to rise in knowing, faithful compassion and finally embrace a humbling wisdom and single truth. Show me!

No comments: