Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wicked

Originally my intentions for this blog was to illustrate and capture what I felt were the important things in my life, the small and large bursts of inspiration or artisticness that in a myriad of ways brings to life the imagination of a person so that I could not only better see my own growth as a person, but to also keep perspective in my heart of who I truly am and what I treasure most.

And now simply, because I cannot find enough words to describe it, I watched a great play that took my breath away and kept me trembling on the edge of my seat, and I watched it with great friends who also took my breath away, who refreshed my heart, and who I created amazing memories and went on spectacular adventures with.

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Ah, I've been wanting to read that book! Thanks for reminding me. *tears* I miss hanging out with you guys!!

Unknown said...

because i cannot find the words to describe it..

"You'll be with me like a handprint on my heart
And now whatever way our stories end
I know you have re-written mine by being my friend"