Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Breathe

Pour yourself onto me like smooth river jazz. I want to feel that hungry, rising, moonlit burning. The roar in my ears cry mercy mercy, our fingertips and breath beat a heated churning. Drown me in your deep, velvet linger. Settle soft into the secrets of my every aching fury. Let's harmonize the dusk away and let our fingers dance this tangled yearning. Dare me to trust you with every raw murmur, until I'm broken and lost in every trembling moment. Let's bring this to a close, the pulsing silence a beating rhythm, heart on my sleeve and brush of your lips, honesty tears apart those quiet fears, scattering moonlight across my horizon, I will chase you and taste of that deep, velvet linger until you've captivated me soul by artful soul, and I'll show you a world where we'll discover together the mysteries deep of a scarlet passion and a familiar purpose.

No comments: